What is Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS (ROSA)?#
ROSA is a fully managed Red Hat OpenShift service running natively on Amazon Web Services (AWS), which allows customers to quickly and easily build, deploy, and manage Kubernetes applications on the industry’s most comprehensive Kubernetes platform in the AWS public cloud.
What information is on this site?#
These pages are split into two sections. One contains the steps to getting started on ROSA ("Getting started with ROSA"). While the other is about deploying an application to ROSA to get better familiar with the internals of OpenShift ("OpenShift Internals Lab") and deploy your first application on ROSA.
Creating your first ROSA Cluster#
If you'd like an easy to follow guide for creating your first ROSA cluster you've come to the right place.
- First please review the prerequisites which contains important information about the AWS account requirements.
- Then visit the Getting Started tutorial for Setting up your account.
- ROSA Product Pages:
- ROSA Documentation (only ROSA specific)
- OpenShift Container Platform Documentation (for all other OpenShift related information)
- Red Hat Support
- OpenShift Cluster Manager
- Learn about OpenShift
- OpenShift Blog
Note: Anytime "ROSA" is used in this lab it stands for Red Hat OpenShift Service on AWS. The ROSA acronym will be used mostly.